August 27, 2009

Good News

Even though I can't post pictures I wanted to keep up to date on what's been happening in our lives. Daniel drove the kids and I most of the way home to my parents house, and flew back to Minnesota to finish out the summer. On our way we had an interview near Ennis Montana. At first we diclined the offer, then they called us back saying they really wanted us to come and asked what they could do to have us. We've worked out a few things and at the end of September we will be working for Miller Cattle! We are all very excited for this move as it will be our own home since April. I will post pictures as soon as we get there. It is in a beautiful area called the Ruby Valley. The church is only 10 minutes away and I have no idea how we will handle being that close to a church! We are saddend to not return to our beloved Livingston and friends there, however anyone who wants, can come visit and see the Lewis and Clark Caverns, Virginia City and Nevada City, ect! We are all so excited to be going "home" to "the ranch."... Daniel especially misses his horses!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh man...I'm sad now too! Well I guess we will just have to come over for a visit sometime!!! Glad that you'll be back in Montana, though!
Hope to see you soon.

01 09 10