June 1, 2009

Roseville Minnesota

We did make it to Minneapolis last Monday afternoon. We have already done a lot of fun things and are learning about all there is to do in the city. They have a free zoo, a pool, and lots of fun parks with small lakes (ponds) with sandy beachs. Today we hope to find a library. I'm kind of a list/ schedule kind of person so I'm hoping to make up a weekly schedule of what will do different days. Of course we have to go swimming just about every day... or so the kids insist! This is way different for me to be here. We're not in Montana any more... But it has been a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Kiley said...

I'm glad to hear you made it. I hope we get to see lots of pictures from your adventures in Minesota. And happy late birthday!

Jenn said...

Glad you are there...have fun with all the doings! I'm excited to see you in the next few months!

Jamie said...

Where are you guys living? House/Apt./ Hotel?? I hope you have a wonderful time! We cannot wait to see you!!!!!

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Hi Summer,

Glad you're doing well. That's cool that you're there. I went with my mom, your mom, and a few others to "Time Out For Women" this past weekend. She updated me a bit on you. We had tons of fun. Anyhow, take care and have fun!

The Carter Family said...

Hi Summer,
I've heard you guys are moving back to livingston in August?
I've enjoyed getting caught up on your blog!
Daniel selling security systems?
We have alot to catch up with!
My email is terrycarter9@msn.com

01 09 10